[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Feb 17 17:17:56 UTC 2024

I was successful in getting my oven cleaned this morning. Those of you who
weren't on the chat last night missed out on me setting off our smoke
detector. Yesterday I made a lasagna, but I guess the pan was a little too
full. When I went to take the tin foil off the top so the cheese could
brown. Some spilt over in the oven. Couldn't stop there though. When I
opened up the oven to see if the cheese had browned enough the smoke
detector went off a second time. Somebody wondered if they should call 911
for us, but I said for now we were good but will see what happens after we
eat it!

You just never know what can happen on a Friday night hang out.

Did you know a candle maker is called a chandler