[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Woe is me

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 23:21:06 UTC 2024

My Dad was in the Korean War back in the early 50's.
I think that Grandpa Collins was in World War II. I don't think that Uncle Bob (Navy) or Uncle Lee )Air Force) served overseas as they were both in Peace times.
I am also going to loom knit a Camouflage scarf to represent those who are currently or were in battlefield situations. Plus, I will be making matching hats.
Hey, I might even make Sophie and her Cousins doggie sweaters in the appropriate colors of the Military branches.