[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hoping for some new members!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 05:32:56 UTC 2024

Hi Virginia,

So happy you want to rejoin. All you need to do is to send your contact info to our membership coordinator at:
Krafterskornermembership at gmail.com and you will be ready to take classes. Unfortunately, there are no classes currently available in the crafts you are interested in making. However, hopefully there may be someone here that will be willing to teach a class now that they know you are interested.
Welcome back.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F