[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitted Baby Braille Blanket Pattern

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 20 20:21:18 UTC 2024

The pattern gives the spacing for the letters, so, with a bit of thought, you should be able to write anything you want.  "Sweetie Pie".  "Warmth and love".  "I love you".  Whatever takes your fancy.
You'd have to ad an extra vertical row to space the letters, and 2 or 3 vertical rows to space the words, but it should work.
You could even put words on top and a picture, like "I love my chick" and a picture of a chick, or whatever.
Tracy