[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Getting a date to teach a class

debbie7515 at bellsouth.net debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 21 15:24:39 UTC 2024

Hello,

We have a few changes here at KK. We appreciate all the teachers who have
given their time preparing and teaching classes. We want to encourage you to
continue doing that. We also would love to have new teachers who want to
teach a class or who might have questions about teaching to reach out and
share what you are good at with us. There are several steps a person must
take to teach a class and it starts by getting a date for that class. If you
are interested in teaching we ask you to email both Joyce and Debbie Killian
to set up a date. The reason behind emailing both of us is so if Joyce is
sick or in hospital or something like that and can't handle it at that time
then we have a backup person who can. I will put both emails at the bottom
of this email so you can have them.

Also reach out to us if you have any new ideas for classes you would either
like to teach or classes you would like to see taught here at KK.

See below for the email addresses.

Joyce

blindhands at aol.com <mailto:blindhands at aol.com>

Debbie Killian

Debbie7515 at bellsouth.net <mailto:Debbie7515 at bellsouth.net>

Thanks,  and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Killian