[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

lana5 at comcast.net lana5 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 21 19:02:48 UTC 2024

PVC pipes have a special use for us embroiderers. They are not the kind you buy from the hardware store, but some manufacturer has used them to create various sizes of frame upon which to stretch our fabric for stitching. One thing nice about them is that they don't create the marks that hoops do. The only problem is that the outer covering which snaps over the fabric tends to break. I am told there is a place to buy new snaps, but don't know for sure if that is true.
They are called q-snaps.