[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Caring and Sharing reminder

debbie7515 at bellsouth.net debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 23 00:30:47 UTC 2024

I'm sending this reminder out for Shelly.

It's getting close to the end of the month so I'm putting out a friendly
reminder to report any charity work you may have done. This means hand
crafted items, purchased or gently used items, hours you have spent
volunteering and cash donations to charities. Send this information along
with the name of the organization to Shelley at

 shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

and together we can all make a difference.