[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:56:47 UTC 2024

I'm with you. I don't like thinner yarn, because I'm too impatient to make progress on the project. Probably the only time I didn't mind using thin yarn was to make a layette  for a friend's baby. The pieces are small.
I pretty much let the project determine the yarn I use.
I love the yarn called Feels like Butta, but I don't care what the label says. It doesn't work up like number 4 yarn. I have quite a bit of it, and I am going to double the yarn and try it.
I love variegated and ombré yarn because of the interesting color combinations. I used to be able to see color, so I imagine what it will look like.
I mentioned a wool blend that was in my stash, and I think I will make a shawl out of it. I will double it and make it narrower than the shawl Shelly gave us the pattern for.
Bernice