[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday - celebrating

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 02:11:35 UTC 2024

Thank you so much, Henry, Terry And, Sophie dog. Yeah my grandpa passed December 18 so that makes it a week before Christmas. Nothing settled since we’re just trying to get through the holidays first. The little things like canceling newspapers and telephones and cable and all that my poor dad being an only child had to do The week before Christmas. It was nice Christmas Day as we got to see my middle sister‘s house for the first time. We went to a late lunch there and then came back. One cool little story Henry, is that this sort of blanket sort of shawl type thing with fuzzy blanket  Yarn I took with my friend when we went to see my grandpa before he went to hospice. He had that thing with him up until the day he died on his bed. He was proud of it and really thankful because when the hospital and Madyson put him in the ambulance to take him 45 minutes south to Monroe where my parents live they didn’t really give them a heavy blanket or anything . Heck, he still had his hospital. Jammies on! So he was very happy that the blanket was tucked around him tight crafting does make a difference!
Ericka Nelson

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/walh