[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday - organizing

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 00:49:02 UTC 2024

Oh yeah, I believe it! They also know how to open dresser drawers and open those accordion style closet doors. We have them all over!

We haven’t brought the kitties home yet, but we have this trashcan where you just wave your hand over the sensor and the door opens so you can dump stuff in. They’re going to have a blast with that.
Ericka Nelson

> On Dec 31, 2023, at 8:32 PM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Oh oh, mold, nasty stuff! Um, cats like my Buttons may she rest in peace knew how to open the door to her dry food bags.

>>> i
>>> ce.j.b
>>> ird%40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/meow
>>> 9
>>> 1%40gm
>>> ail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/carc
>>> i
>>> one%40
>>> access.net

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terr
>>> y
>>> powers
>>> 59%40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dotw
>>> r