[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday quilling

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:52:57 UTC 2024

Oh, I just have to tell you about a handmade card a friend made for me.
She has made other cards for me, but she sent me a card she made for me that
is quilling that is a Christmas ball with a Bowe on top. She glued tiny
sparkly gems within the curves. She also put her initials in large dots and
mine also with a puffy heart on the inside.
I took the front off, I cut it down, and put the initials on the back,
punched a hole, and hung it on my tree.
So, special!
Bernice