[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 23:45:52 UTC 2024

That’s totally true and it would be something easy. You can go to stores like Hobby lobby, or Walmart and get stampers to put messages inside the card. I’m not in touch with anyone who sells stamping up! Stuff anymore. But they have some cool stuff to make cards with. I think it’s already cut so you just have to assemble.
Ericka Nelson