[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Parametric knitting

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 9 19:29:28 UTC 2024

I am thinking how the concept could be used for a precipitation blanket.
Knit for sunny, purl for pouring, maybe widely spaced purls for drizzle, and
not so widely spaced purls for ordinary rain?
I am having fun thinking about what could be done that would mean more to me
than changing colors.
Tracy