[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Parametric knitting

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:18:41 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,

Interesting topic! Unfortunately, since I live near one of the Great Lakes my blanket would be mostly gray. I don’t particularly like gray days or gray blankets either. <smile>
However, the many topics one can choose to measure is very creative and I like that idea. I also am fascinated about your idea of using various stitch patterns and yarn types to give the project something us blind folks can appreciate. I would enjoy coming to the chat. Please don’t have it scheduled on the 22 of January. I am having eye surgery that day and will likely be in too much pain to attend.

Thanks for sharing your idea and your willingness to contribute to the group.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F