[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Membership meeting

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 10:02:58 UTC 2024

yes maybe we can make some of our own rules now? not sure how that
works. even if we create our own patterns it would be great to post
them then maybe if someone wants to learn that pattern you could get a
class together.
so what i am saying posting instructions and descriptions of finished
items can lead to possibly more interest in taking a class to learn it
if you need to and then those of us who might not be able to or if
they dont need instruction can also do the craft

On 1/20/24, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner