[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:31:28 UTC 2024

This is a big success, but surely was not completed  in one week!
I have lost a large amount of weight and a few weeks ago, I started going
through my closet, pulling out, those items that are to big for me!
The items will go to friends, the Lupus foundation or the homeless shelter.
My sister gives to the Lupus foundation, because we have another sister with
the disease.
It feels good to be able to say, I shrunk out of something, instead of, it
is to small for me!
Now I  can buy some new clothes!

Terry