[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting Barber Cords

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 01:58:53 UTC 2024

So what exactly are knitting Barber cords and what are they used for?
Terri Nettles

On Jan 24, 2024, at 2:23 PM, Dixie via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I looked around on Google and it appears that  these cords were originally
offered by a website called "The Knitting Barber"

https://www.theknittingbarber.com/products/

I am venturing a guess that this Knitting Barber came up with the idea of
using these cords and that is how they became the Knitting Barber Cords.

Dixie
@-> + <-@