[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Feb 5 Monday night chat

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 29 18:33:01 UTC 2024

Joyce sent this to me, but I think it's really meant for the list.

Feb.  5 Monday Night Chat

Origami  Heart made out of a rectangle

All you need is a rectangle piece of paper any size and/or color.  Please
bring paper with you to class, so you can follow along.

The perfect
Valentine's Day project, just Braille a note or able to hide a word or two
within the folded heart.

7:30 PM Eastern

Tracy, please add call in number & my email for me.

Joyce Kane

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

Feb 12 Monday Night Chat

7:30 PM Eastern

This chat will discuss classes:

For students & Teachers

How to go about finding directions,  how to choose a class, how to
suggestion to submit an idea, have someone teach for you, come along and
share your thoughtsand ideas