[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Keeping my place in a long lace pattern

Cathie McManus CathieMcManus at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:21:36 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,
I would use a stitch marker after what you have done that way you can see where you are if you need to check how you are going across the row.
Yes there will be a few markers, but at least you can track your work.
I hope this make sense to you.
This is what I do when I have a large lace pattern to follow.
Cheers Catherine and Guide dog Penny.