[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Downloading a free pattern from Knitpicks

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 30 12:52:43 UTC 2024

I am trying to download a free pattern from Knitpicks, but, when I hit enter
on the download link, nothing happens.

I remember someone here knows the trick.  Can you enlighten me?

Here's the link:

https://www.knitpicks.com/kate-s-beret/p/N2218?utm_source=klbe
<https://www.knitpicks.com/kate-s-beret/p/N2218?utm_source=klbe&utm_medium=e
mail&utm_campaign=KBE240129&utm_content=content-kate-beret&_kx=X_HM4PcUxVdZh
lDiRWTVXsSG7NmJISiGmLggaeHdBHk%3D.JCAmVG>
&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=KBE240129&utm_content=content-kate-beret&_kx=
X_HM4PcUxVdZhlDiRWTVXsSG7NmJISiGmLggaeHdBHk%3D.JCAmVG

Thanks.

Tracy