[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Book of knitting essays

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 31 22:17:05 UTC 2024

I love reading books by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, aka the yarn harlot.  Her
books are collections of essays.  I think she also has a blog.

The one I'm currently reading is from Bookshare, but I've gotten others from
NLS.  I prefer braille, but there may also be audio.

Some of the essays are sad, but most are amusing, and some I'm sitting here
laughing like a nut.  Some I'm standing outside relieving the dog and still
laughing.

Great stuff, check it out!

Tracy