[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need ideas for straws

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 5 12:24:10 UTC 2024

I have a whole lot of plastic straws from the bad old days when we got some
with every take-out, whether we wanted them or not.  I thought I could make
an insect hotel with them, but now I think insects couldn't really use holes
made of plastic.

I don't want to throw the things out, because they're such a problem if they
escape into the wild, but I don't know what to do with them.

Can anyone think of a good project that could use a lot of plastic straws?

Tracy