[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knit lace patterns

debbie7515 at bellsouth.net debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 8 13:41:58 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy,
I think what Bernice was talking about might work even though it is
certainly different. I think your way would be good too. Please let us know
what way works best for you in case we want to try it. We were taught In
home  meck class to do our patterns differently than either of these
suggestions but they would not work for this I don't think.

Debbie