[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Adopt your Zoomaginary Friend today!

Jewel Gaspard nxg1719 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 12:34:18 UTC 2024

Good morning all,
Knitting stuffed animals that bring smiles to people's faces is a passion for me. The joy of. a child's squeal upon seeing her new stuffed cat or the chuckle of a gentleman who finds a teddy bear on his desk for Valentine's Day...a Zoomaginary Friend and make a person's day wonderful!
So tell me whatkidn of critter you'd like to adopt or gift someone with and we can make it happen! Real and imaginary, animal and not-animal (I'm currently working on a potted cactus), the possibilties are nearly endless!
Prices start at $20 for a six-inch basic animal (teddy bear, dog, cat, bunny, etc). Customization is quite possible, though some customizations may raise the price. i can also do larger (10-inch) critters strting at $35. All animals ccan also be turned into a. animal head rttle for $25.
Let's work together to find the purrfect critter for your household or the home of a friend!
Please reach out at nxg1719 at gmail.com to discuss the Zoomaginary Friend you'd like to have made
Bringing joy through zoomagination,
JEwel