[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Sonya Coulombe sonya.coulombe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 15:48:08 UTC 2024

Hi,

Thank you everyone for the great welcome.

Sadly, I missed the call yesterday. I had other commitment. I would love to attend next Friday and I have a question. Is the number toll free? I'm in Canada.

Also, I was wondering... In "The Touch of Yarn", the author suggest for the first project bulky 8-ply cotton yarn. I'm having difficulties finding 8 ply yarn. If someone have any idea, that would be awesome.
Thank you again,

Sonya