[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 15:14:10 UTC 2024

It is free in most places!
When you dile, it says, free conference call.com

One of our members has had trouble with one or two of their lines, being charged, in Canida, but it was not the main one!
I do not know which line it was.  It was one we used for a class.
If this happens, someone can call you and do a three way call, for you.
Dixie might know which lines, they were.
Terry