[NFB-Krafters-Korner] How to know what you're getting on Ravelry

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 17 15:18:31 UTC 2024

Since I logged in to Ravelry to get the hat link, I started looking at tank
top patterns.  It's hard to tell a lot about the patterns.  Some people
describe them a bit, and I can see the categories, but really knowing what
I'm getting isn't easy.

Jean talked about using something like PictureSmart to describe pattern
pictures.  I don't see where the picture is, but, if someone can tell me
that, I'd love to try it.

Otherwise, what do people do?

I used to have a local yarn store, so it was very easy to find new patterns.
But now the store has closed and I'm only loosely connected with other
knitters, so I'm kinda on my own again.

Tracy