[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Creating an e-mail class list?

Jewel Gaspard nxg1719 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 18:05:33 UTC 2024

At this point I'm not sure who's doing what so I'm just going to ask. I would like to start an e-mail thing for my stuffed animal stufdents. Schedules for everyone are all over the place and I'd like to still be able to communicte with anyone who wnats it and then work with individuals as their schedule and mine can align, one or two at a time. I think it would work better for everyone involved.
So from whom do I request an e-mail class? I'd like to work this coming month on finishing teddy bears and then starting a new one that is like that one, but a cat or dog instead. The idea is to teach the techniques toward everyone being able to design their own critter.
Thanks,
Jewel
Be good. IF you can’t be good, be good at it.