[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:13:11 UTC 2024

Congratulations on your marriage and I am glad you catch onto all this so quick. I have been to Quebec. It’s beautiful. We were visiting Canada and my dad knew he took a wrong turn when the stop signs were in French! I believe we were in Montreal. I took French and high school, but I did not learn the language as well as you have learned English. Good for you!

Ericka Nelson

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/kathr

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/flowe