[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Jun 29 12:40:36 UTC 2024

It's Successful Saturday!  Have you started or finished a project, or
achieved a goal?  Share it with us and we'll celebrate with you.

Today, I'll finish knitting a hat for the Christmas at Sea charity that
gives hats and scarves to people out working at sea over the holidays.  They
have very nice patterns.

And I just got yarn to knit myself a summer top, so I can start that this
weekend.  I got Bamboo Pop, half bamboo, half cotton, so it will be soft and
drapy.

Tracy