[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Technique for adding beads to knitting

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 19:39:51 UTC 2024

The two beaded knitting techniques will give you a slightly different result.

When you string the beads prior to knitting the project,  and the bead is placed  into the work,  the bead will lye on it's side, inbetween two stitches, with the hole in the bead horizontal to the fabric.  When you load the beads individually onto a stitch the bead encircles the base of the stitch and the hole is vertical.

Dixie
@-> + <-@