[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: AI robot aims to replace canes and guide dogs

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:47:55 UTC 2024

Hi Jolene, awe, that is just too funny and priceless. I wish that someone
would have a camera to capture the moment.
Now, I draw the line if Tommy Tin Can is loose in the operating room, and,
is wielding a scalpel or saw. (I want a real live human doc in there with me
or with a loved one doing the cutting and sewing.