[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Mar 9 12:55:32 UTC 2024

Here we are again at Successful Saturday!  Have you started or finished a
project, or attained a goal?  Share it with us and let us celebrate with
you.

I finished my kumihimo square braid, and I put a bead at the end.  I
attached my braid to my folding scissors, which are pretty small.  I think
having the braid on them will make them easier to grab out of my pocket and
to find when I drop them.

I also walked at least 10,000 steps on 3 days this week, which is great.  I
don't get out as much during the winter, but Spring is starting to spring
here.

Tracy