[NFB-Krafters-Korner] beads

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:18:46 UTC 2024

You got that right Jolene!s

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jolene Nemeth via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 10:59 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jolene Nemeth <radar500 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] beads

so yes they have sticky labels around the top that kind of sticks to both the tube and the cork. this is so the bead tube doesnt fall off while it is hanging in the store and little beads go all over the floor. they can be a royal pain in the rump to remove though. i have taken a sewing needle or pin and felt for the seam between the tube and the cork under that label if i can not peel it off easily. then i kind of use that needle or pin to cut the label away by following the seam around the top. i do totally recommend a bowl or something under the tube because you may indeed have beads flying around. if you are anything like me with things like this, it always happens. i take them out of those darned tubes as soon as i can. i put them in little pill containers or something similar and then label them.
not fun to clean up all the little beads once they have spilled onto your carpet and then try to pick the dog h airs out of them.....