[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

terrinettles at comcast.net terrinettles at comcast.net
Sat Mar 16 13:50:32 UTC 2024

Wow that is great Tracy.
I have completed three more heart squares for Knit-a-Square charity.  I have
also started walking again.  My husband, Neville and I have walked two days
45 minutes outside instead of in the hall.
Those who feel better after exercise I am envious.  I am not proud to say
this but I have never liked exercise regimes and at this point in my life
don't anticipate ever liking it!  But that fact it keeps bones and muscles
strong as we age that is a plus.  So I guess I will still reluctantly keep
doing it.