[NFB-Krafters-Korner] successful Saturday

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 24 13:07:27 UTC 2024

Congratulations Bernice!  It's so annoying when the powers that be change
stuff without any notice, or even sometimes break things.  Glad you made it
through.

My success is that I finished the first half of the shawl I'm working on.  I
have to make the other half, and then graft them together, but I'm halfway
through!
Tracy