[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tonight's Class and Going Forward

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 15:28:48 UTC 2024

there is no law that says you need written signed consent to record
someones voice. as long as people verbally agree you should be able to
record. if you make it known that the class is being recorded then people
have the option to say no to attending and just listen to the recording. we
do this all the time for work. again no law says  people have to sign a
consent for recording voices.