[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Roses in June Knitted picture square

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:29:11 UTC 2024

Bernice Bird

105 Pinetree Lane

Rochester, NY 14617

Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com <mailto:Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com>

585-288-7478

Roses in June.

Thank you for offering this.

From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cathy Flesher via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2024 1:10 PM
To: List crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cathy Flesher <flowersandherbs at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Roses in June Knitted picture square

May God bless you.

 Cathy F

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cathy Flesher <Catherine5515 at hotmail.com <mailto:Catherine5515 at hotmail.com> >
Date: May 11, 2024 at 1:07:00 PM EDT
To: Cathy Flesher <flowersandherbs at gmail.com <mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com> >

Class name, Roses in June Knitted picture square

Craft type, needle knitting

Instructor,  <mailto:catherine5515 at hotmail.com> Cathy F

Class format, email

Class dates, June 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29

Sign up deadline, May 21

Class description:

It will soon be June with roses beginning to bloom. I decided to knit myself a picture cloth of a rose and also to share with anyone who would like to join my class. I will be posting the pattern every Saturday in June, giving you time to keep up with the class.

Skills needed:

Cast-on, knit, purl and cast off. Great for a beginner who knows the basics.

Supply list:

1.  Worsted weight yarn in a light color, white, yellow, pink or red.

2.  Knitting needles size 6 or 7, 16-inch, either circular or straight.

3.  Stitch markers for border if desired.

4.  Scissors.

5.  Yarn needle to weave in ends.

To sign up for this class email your name, phone number, email address and the class name, to:

Krafters korner classes at gmail.com

(Please note, this email address is not a link for security reasons. Type the address into your email program or app.

May God bless you. Cathy