[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting this Monday

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Apr 17 19:50:01 UTC 2009

I'll see what I can do. I grabbed one the last time I was up there for us. I
can try and get back up there this week to get one, or they're at a building
right downtown.  We also may be able to call someone and have one dropped
off at your place.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory distributor