[Nfb-kzoo] Update on the Library Project

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:37:36 UTC 2009

Christine,
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words, and all of you have done your part as you see fit, so don't feel like one person is doing more than another, because this will happen with every project.  However, in the end it is the entire group that gets the job done, whether person A does so much this time and person B ends up doing so much the next.  We all offer different things to the group and bringing those things out is what is helping get this chapter off the ground again.

Take care everyone and talk soon,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo