[Nfb-kzoo] Fw: Live Goalball: May 01 - 02, Television Style!

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Apr 30 00:57:12 UTC 2009

Hi,
Just sharing this in case anyone is interested in checking it out.  Tyler's team will be playing, and they are going to try to have video this time so it's a great opportunity to see how the game is played if you haven't seen it before.  Instructions for viewing are below.  Please feel free to share it with anyone else who might be interested.
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1