[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Reminder

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:42:29 UTC 2009

Hey Chapter,
This is a double meeting reminder for all of us summer fargoers.  The Kalamazoo Chapter meeting will be this coming Monday, August 10, at 6:30 pm at the first Presbytirian church on south street.  Corda wil be bringing the refreshments.  The other reminder is for the State Board meeting to be held in Grand Rapids this weekend.  I know that Leanne and I will not be able to attend, but for anyone else who is, or has interest, you can contact Mary Wurtzel and let her know.

Thanks for the time and hope to see you on monday,
Tyler