[Nfb-kzoo] meeting reminder

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Feb 5 17:44:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Our next meeting of the Kalamazoo, MI chapter of the NFB is scheduled for this coming Monday, February 9 at 6:30 PM.  We will meet at the First Presbytarian Church in down town Kalamazoo on South Street.  I don't have the address handy, but write if you need it.  Anyone is welcome to join us for these meetings, so please invite your friends.  We'll be discussing our exciting project - the goalball tournament to be held at the end of this month at the Western Michigan University Recreation Center, among other things.  I'm sure our wonderful president will get the agenda out very soon. *wink wink*
Christine is on for snack, and Corda has the things that were left over from our demonstration in October (napkins and I'm not sure what else?).  We were also asked to come up with fund raising ideas, and to contact our respective organizations for publicizing the tournament.
Just a few reminders there. :)
Hope to see you all there!
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1