[Nfb-kzoo] sweat shirts

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Wed Feb 18 12:58:56 UTC 2009

Leeann,
If they run small, then I guess I should take a large.
Also, I know I said that I wanted a color...but I have a lot of red
clothes right now...so of all the colors available, that is the one that
I don't really want.  I'll take black, if they have one.
Too bad all of the blues were gone.
Thanks for taking care of this for us.