[Nfb-kzoo] Update on Social Event

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Feb 19 17:35:42 UTC 2009

I wondered about the drinks, too.  Tyler and I were thinking it would be
great to go up to the hotel this weekend and check it out, but now we're
going to get another bad storm so not sure if it's going to work out.  Maybe
next Friday will be better, though that's really last minute.  We should
make a phone call to the hotel to ask about a refrigerator today.
I know we have a big cooler we could bring if we need to, but we'll need at
least a couple more I think.
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1