[Nfb-kzoo] KnfbReader Mobile new pricing and exciting news

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Thu Jul 2 16:33:02 UTC 2009

Tyler,
Nice job on Coreen.

Doug and I will get there on Friday morning, probably at around 9:00.
We will be at the Rehab seminar all day.
I have been compelled, required, ordered, ... to return to work on
Monday, so we will drive to Kalamazoo for the day and then return in the
evening.  It means that we will miss the March, so I paid my $250 and
now cannot march.

Important news:
1. Our lovely daughter Kate will be with us.
2. I work at the NFB information desk on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
If I am not in the delegation, that is where I shall be.