[Nfb-kzoo] meeting reminder

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Jun 4 14:12:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,
This is a reminder that our next NFB of Michigan meeting is scheduled for next Monday, June 8 at 6:30 P.M. at the First Presbytarian church on South Street.  This is an important meeting, as we will be finalizing plans for National Convention.  Please gather any information about fund raisers, and anything else you have to share and bring it to this meeting.
Tyler will be sending out the agenda soon.  Hope to see you all there.
Leanne Merren
Chapter Secretary
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1