[Nfb-kzoo] Chapter Support

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:41:03 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone, I had a phone call from Corran Covacs asking if we may be able
to assist with purchasing her train and her daughters train ticket to
detroit.  I explained to her that their was no money available from the
state, and that our funds were limited, but that we may be able to help her
out a little.  She appearently is registered and has a room, and has a
ticket reserved, but not yet purchased (she is waiting until the first of
the month).  I spoke with her boyfriend and he stated that he would be able
to help her out with the ticket, which is a total of $72 total for both of
them round trip.  What does everyone think of this, should we offer some
assistance from our small funds?  I personally don't have any problems with
it at all, but I wanted to get an idea from the group on what you all
thought?  Also, my computer is down, and I don't really care fro gmail's
website, but I'll check my messages as much as I can.  There will also be
spelling errors here, sorry about that, but it just isn't as easy without
windows mail :).   Tyler Merren