[Nfb-kzoo] Chapter Support

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Mon Jun 22 16:24:33 UTC 2009

I would be OK giving her $25 or something like that, but I know that
someone is helping with her room, and Tyler, did you say that her
boyfriend is helping with the train ticket?  Well, here is the question
that I think we need to pose to this woman:

Whatever one does, on any given day, one must spend money to eat, and to
get around town (whether by car or bus).  Is Corinne spending any of her
own money at all... on this convention?  I do not mind helping someone,
but I would like them to show just a little self investment at the same
time.

What say the rest of you?