[Nfb-kzoo] meeting agenda

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 23 15:09:20 UTC 2009

Hi All:
A few things:

1. there is a student at this Center, Beneberu Birke, who is a member of
the Lansing chapter of this organization.  He wishes to come to the
meeting this evening.

Is there anyone who might be able to meet him and take him thither?

2. Corda is not able to attend this evening's meeting.

3. Christine still plans to attend.  Are we meeting at 6:00 or 6:30?
Is anyone going to dinner first? I would be most glad to join you.

Christine